The MedicAssistanceScheme provides top quality medical legal services to medical professionals in the UK, with highly experienced lawyers who will advise you and defend you.
Our medical legal services extend across a number of regulatory bodies. We represent medical professionals, whether you have been practising for 10 months or 10 years, helping you to navigate fitness to practise investigations and criminal investigations.
The first conversation that you have with us will be completely free, and we will talk through your position and give you advice on how to proceed. If you decide to continue with us, we will continue to advise you throughout the investigative process, preparing a robust defence whenever you require representation before a court or a regulatory panel.
For more information on the different services we provide, take a look at the pages below:
• GMC Lawyers – for information regarding legal services for doctors.
• NMC Lawyers – representation for nurses and midwives.
• Lawyers for Opticians – services for GOC investigations.
• GDC Lawyers – our services for dentists.
• Lawyers for Chiropractors – representation in GCC investigations.
• Lawyers for Pharmacists – how we can help in GPhC investigations.
Get in touch with the MedicAssistanceScheme today for more information about the medical legal services that we provide.