GOsC publishes new E & D Plan
The General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) has published a new equality and diversity action plan for 2013 setting out in detail how it intends to meet its equality and diversity objectives.
As a regulator, a service provider and an employer, the GOsC is committed to ensuring that all its activities provide equality of opportunity.
Its E & D objectives are to:
- ensure that its regulatory framework is fair and free from discrimination;
- promote professional values that protect a diverse public;
- promote equality of opportunity and access to the osteopathy profession;
- ensure a system of governance for the GOsC that supports equality and diversity;
- ensure high standards in the recruitment and employment of its staff.
For further information see the equality & diversity page of the GOsC website.